Intuitive music training
For who :
Storytellers, musicians, librarians, yoga teachers, actor, sophrologists ... Anyone wishing to use sound in addition to their practice
No musical knowledge required
Bernard Boch, sound therapist, luthier, MDH Respiratory Coordination practitioner, meditation teacher, manager of the Pick & Boch store.
Corinne Ginisti Boch, actress, Alexander Technique teacher, sound care practitioner and MDH Respiratory Coordination.
* Give everyone an overview of intuitive instruments and how to use them
* Know the principles of intuitive music as we define it
* To be able to enrich their professional music practice
* Explore the power of sound and vibration
- Presentation of the main families of intuitive instruments (their use, knowledge of the benefits, etc.).
- Knowledge of the principles of intuitive music and practice of these principles.
- Definition and experimentation of the central role of the fundamental and the harmonics.
- Use of instruments (practices, tuning, synergy) alone or with others, and as part of the implementations provided by each participant
- Initiation to spontaneous singing
- Practical work adapted to the contexts brought by the participants.
Registration: 500 euros payable in 3 payments
This course is not residential, each participant must organize their accommodation and meals. Group of 5 to 10 people
REQUEST YOUR REGISTRATION FORM At email@example.com 06 71 26 88 06
The hours are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.