Your shopping cart is empty
Ref. N6683 - N
Here is a very nice electro-acoustic guitar from the famous Czech brand Furch, a cedar and mahogany cutaway dreadnought, from the Millenium range, the model D20-CM CUT LRB1.
It combines a minimalist design with remarkable sound characteristics. Its body entirely in solid wood is covered with a specific "Open Pore" finish which gives even more depth to the natural tone of the red cedar of the top and the African mahogany of the back and sides.
On the electronic side, the active on-board "Element" system by L. R. Baggs offers unmatched sound quality and dynamic response. Its innovative, ultra-thin and sensitive nut sensor reacts to the slightest vibrations of the table and transmits with great fidelity the most subtle nuances of the sound of the guitar, while eliminating the unpleasant "hiccups" due to the sound. strings attack. Its minimalist construction also avoids any influence on the acoustic properties of the instrument, thus creating a perfect affinity between the microphone and the guitar.
● Cutaway dreadnought shape
● Solid red cedar top
● Solid African mahogany back and sides
● Synthetic turtle imitation nets
● Ebony bridge
● Compensated TUSQ bridge nut
● String spacing at the bridge: 55 mm
● "open pore" satin finish
● Synthetic turtle imitation protective plate
● Nut width: 45 mm
● Scale: 650 mm
● Ebony fingerboard
● Radius: 400 mm
● Ebony plated head
● African mahogany neck
● Chromed "FurchMachine" tuners, ratio 1:15
● TUSQ head nut
● String spacing at the nut: 38 mm
● Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb .012 / .053 strings
● L. R. Baggs Elements active system
● Ultra-thin nut sensor
● Volume and tone adjustment under the upper edge of the rosette
● 6.35mm jack output in the strap button
✚ Sold in its "deluxe" Furch quilted nylon carrying case.
► VIDEO DEMONSTRATION OF THE FURCH 20-CM GUITAR
The guitar shown in this video is Super Jumbo cutaway shape, but it has the same technical and sonic characteristics as the Dreadnought cutaway model that we offer for sale.
out of stock